Sunday, January 1, 2012

okay, reviews

I love Google, I love Chrome, I love Android and I love games.

So welcome to the violet room's review season.

Over the rest of the summer break, I will be focusing on reviews, protip's and recommendations here in the violet room and in some cases on my youtube channel

I'm also thinking of making a new youtube channel for these types of videos as a lot of the stuff on my current channel is pretty sucky. I will post links if I do so.

If you want to make sure you don't miss any posts, you can follow this blog or alternatively you can like the h0110wPeTaL facebook page or follow me on twitter (links in the sidebar)

At the moment I shall be in the middle of a lot of frantic posting, video making and tee shirt designing. This will last as long as I can keep up the pace, but this is unlikely to continue after the start of febuary.

Please make recommendations for anything you would like to hear another opinion on.

Thanks for your continued support,
Hollow

No comments:

Post a Comment