Monday, June 28, 2010

My laptop has a spine as flexible and slippery as a banana peel

and yes i know that title makes no sense
what i mean if this laptop got much more broken a would break it
The audio only works if i plug in headphones, if i the n unplug the headphones the inbuilt speakers suddenly work
i just plugged in a memory stick and it wasn't recognised, its running vista (I don't need to say more)
it has at least 20 virii that the anti virus doesn't pickup, i tryed to install photoshop and flash, but the disc wasn't working.
So i cant play flash games
i am going to download oldblivion eventullly but knowing my luck, the laptop won't meet the minimum system req.
I have watched 2 many zero puntuation vids.
Loving the fact he is crazy and a aussie (Just like me)
Wondering if i should remove all punct from this post as a tribute
but you kno me (CBF)
this post sounds like a bunch of twitter posts slammed back to back
i have never been online reg. enuff on a computer that has unrestricted internet access to use twitter with a point
so i blog
yea
i am going to see if rebooting this laptop will help.
but i know that it will prob make things worse so i am going to go into the task mang. (If it will let me) and end all the strange processes.
So i hopefully will post soon


This laptop is almost as stupid as redbubble

No comments:

Post a Comment