Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Deleted

So now I have decided to face one of my biggest fears about the suspension of my RedBubble page. I typed, very carefully, the exact link to my rb profile (www.redbubble.com/people/fireisoblivion). Now, friends have a look at where this link directs you. If you have extra time type it or copy'npaste it directly into your browser. and what do you get... either a rb or a blogger... big fat 404...
some situations like this one make me wish you could capitalize numbers (FOUR-OH-FOUR doesn't count)not only has my page been suspended but it is also hidden or possibly deleted. I don't want to turn this into a fight over either ethics or law. As I have stated in all matters (excluding this one), I have great respect for rb's admin. they are busy but always respectful and normally willing to help out rbubblers.
Maybe I am paranoid or still very upset from what has happened but I feel like the lack of courtesy to us younger redbubblers is due to the very thing that sets us apart from the rest of the rb community. age.
And I wonder if some of the older rbubblers realize the distance between even 12 and 13 or 15 and 16 in my case. Remember when you were 12 and you were just bursting to be 13 so you could be called A TEENAGE. or the distance between that and 18, where in Australia you can then drink, drive (independently of course)and more. And 16 has now become a new goal for people, you can leave home, leave school, get a fulltime job... and now... join redbubble It just seems a bit odd.
I don't want to sell my art
I just want to get the chance to show the world that I am made of,
there was an artwork that I wanted to add to my RedBubble on the 13th of March... I forgot and then it was too late. So I have decided that at the end of each post I will add one artwork, as relevant as possible or sometimes completely random.

This one is a celebration of my world's greatest shave I encourage everyone to click the link and participate if you can.



The photo is titled: One year ago
Photo taken by: Alexei Ymer-Welsby
on a: Pentax K10d (don't know the settings or the lens)
Photomanip: By h0110wPeTaL
on: Photoshop

Thank you again to my loyal sponsors ($800 w00t)
And Mr. Xuereb (he shaved my head)
Alexei, the photographer
Mr. U and yr 12 class of '09 for organising it
All of 9f for their support
My family for letting me
and anyone I have forgotten

No comments:

Post a Comment