Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Hard at work

As of tomorrow term is back, (that is school all of you confused people) These now almost past holidays have been a marker of significant change in my life. One being free access to the internet. This has been the first real break from school where I have had the internet, And I have gone mad. Meeting new and wonderful people, joining new sites and reconnecting with old ones. Building my website and starting on the Bible Project have been massive highlights. I have also found myself a man; I still have homework as I move further into VCE. Technical difficulties and poor time management have caused my last 2 videos to not be released. I need to start getting more in control of my time, and hopefully the regularity of school will help this. The next couple of weeks are going to be hectic and I apologize in advance if any of my promised videos or blog posts are delayed. I guess this counts a news more than the traditional violet room blog post. But even this is a strain at the moment. As my work balance starts working out for me then all should become normal. but I may drop or hibernate some projects one being the fallout new vegas videos as views seem to be low. Motivation in the form of videos, hugs, tweets and comments are much appreciated. Up at five tommoz hopefully. Many thanks for your tolerance!

No comments:

Post a Comment