Sunday, April 17, 2011

Release Times

Term is going to be back in a bit over a week and I have homework to do that I have put off for the last week, so I have been thinking I need a plan for when I am going to be releaseing videos and writing blog posts (twitter will still be as often as possible) So this is my rough plan for when my stuff will come out on the net. It may be changed slightly if I get too busy or the days are not working for people.

Monday - Fallout NV walk through video

Tuesday - Blog post

Friday - Misc. Video (could be a real life video, game walk through, game tips and tricks, unboxing or nothing)

Sunday - Every second Sunday I am going to try an release a "who is this person? - H0110wPeTaL" but only if I can get enough interviewers and if it doesn't get too boring (for me, as I am not getting enough views to gain what public interest is, compared to my other videos)

Hopefully I can prepare all of this in advance so even if I am having a busy week I can still do all this. But I will post an update if I can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment