Saturday, April 9, 2011

New header

To celebrate my return, I have made a brand new header.
New borderlands video tutorial should be uploaded tomorrow. it is about using dying to your advantage (or more precisely using lying on the ground bleeding to death to your advantage)
I have also added a new bar to the right side of this page with all of the websites that I am a member of, feel free to chk them out and/or follow me on them. I highly recommend following my facebook page, I add updates on everything important I do or achieve over on any of my other sites and in real life as well. so following that should keep you up-to date with every thing I am doing. Twitter is where I spend most of my time and if is most likely the easiest was to contact me. I also have an email address H0110wPeTaL@gmail.com if you want to contact me about anything, an idea for a video, to politely criticize me or to tell me something I should know. Please do

No comments:

Post a Comment