Monday, May 23, 2011

GameFAQs - Answers - Some stuff could be done better

I love gameFAQs.com It is a brilliant site that is my first point of call when I am having any sort of problem with a retail game. but I think that there are some areas that could be better managed and re-organised to give the highest level of support to its users.

So firstly, GameFAQs Answers section is filled with "Unanswered" Questions, questions that have had quite acceptable answers posted, but the person who asked the question has not told GameFAQs that any of them have been acceptable, I personally have left questions "unanswered" for several months. As only one notification email is sent out to me and after that nothing is said, but the reason I think that most of the "Unanswered" Questions are left as such leads onto...

My second point, Is that it is do hard to access your questions profile page, the only way that I have found to be able to do it is to ask or answer a question and then click on my username (hyperlink)If you could get into that more easily then maybe it would be easier for users to track questions, meaning you don't get games with 500 unanswered questions!

Okay rant over

No comments:

Post a Comment