Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Writing on caffine and crazy

Okay, this post is the brainchild of sleep deprivation, a a few lattes with too much sugar and and a random assortment of music (and yes I will write what tracks I am listening to so if you do feel like going on a trippy - to quote the most applicable term "mindf***" you can follow along) so to begin.

#nowplaying The Sharpest Lives - My Chemical Romance (almost wrote My Chemical Rainbow)

Okay so yesterday I had a meeting with the principle on a range of issues, the ones I was most successful in putting my point across were in regards to the wonders of ICT. To surmise for people who have to read the blog posts that I am planning to write.

#nowplaying Bad Romance - Lady gaga (skrillex remix)

Incompetent tech teachers teaching even the simplest tech subjects poorly and running programs promoting GBL (Game based learning) and ICT when they know little about it. The ones that ask the students why there computer isn’t working… have you tried turning it on and off again *sigh*. You know what I mean right?

#nowplaying Tell Her Tonight - Franz Ferdinand

So I was talking to her and the two main points that I want to discuss here that I discussed with her are Cyber education in schools on a school level and supporting that learning on a peer to peer level

#nowplaying Nalepa ‘Monday’ Remix - Glitch Mob

Anyone who has an email account will know of spam, the most infamous being the flood of email messages that ask you to give you bank account details to your old uncle in Nigeria or the like. Also depending of the sites you frequent the the pop ups that announce to the world that you are the hundredth person too vist this page… click here for your reward (I must also take this opportunity to state that the messages on my page that sound like that are false… and that I did not put them there… the banes of having a site hosted for free on webs) Okay so this may sound too many of you extremely obvious but the reason that these ads and messages still flood the world is because people do click on them.

Okay is is now about... err 8hrs after I wrote that. And I now realise though still sleep deprived at least the caffine has worn off. that... It is really hard to read that... So that is what this tuesdays post is about... My wavering sanity.

Again

No comments:

Post a Comment