Monday, May 23, 2011

Life sux

Okay, I know this
You can stop posting it on fb
You can stop being irritated when I do my whole obviously insane thing
This is me, I do crazy stuff and I'm sick of people being surprised
If you don't like it
Unfriend me
Unfollow me
Unlike me
I refuse to let all the bad stuff that happens to me make me impossibly depressed
Because yeah, my life could be suxxors
I could be suicidal and depressed and refuse to let anyone talk to me
and yell at all the people who act all messed up
I could be "Normal" "Typical"
My goodbyes could take 5 minutes
I could do everything you say
I could cry myself to sleep
I could sleep normal hours
And eat regular meals at regular times
I could wear dresses and poke fun at geeks
I could pay attention to things I don't care about
I could pretend I don't want to see you
That I don't care about you
I could goto parties
I could stop drawing
I could wear makeup like you wear makeup
I could quit caring about issues
I could stop talking
I could stop smiling
I could stop making content because noone really gives a toss
I could smoke until I bleed
I could drink until I'm rushed to E.D.
I could be drugged so much that I can't think
If I have to be like that to be loved
I don't want love
If I have to be like that to be accepted
I don't want to be accepted
My life is my own and if I annoy you just by being me
I don't care how much you life sux
or how many exams you have today
you can go away
because my life already could be suxxors
I could complain
and moan about how stressed I am
But I refuse to do so publicly and constantly
or in a serious way
I don't care what you think of me
I will still respect you
even if you unfollow, unfriend or unlike me

No comments:

Post a Comment