Friday, May 27, 2011

This is not a blog post

today has been a long day
and I don't really want to write at all, I would rather goto bed and have a play fruit ninja or finish the book I am reading so I can lend it to @jokermanMK or tweet about losing the sensation in my feet or txt a friend or liking random things on getglue or lying peacefully in the dark listening to music or painting my nails or perhaps even catching up on my maths work or re-arranging my binder or tiding up my art folio or downloading more apps for my android phone or downloading a new firmware update (Running isn't working too well for me right now)or eating boiled lollies or mint slice or timtams or dark timtams or dark mint timtams or learning c# or changing my twitter profile picture or hugging someone or getting a cup of tea or making a video or making a game based video or resting my eyes or reading a manga or hugging a rock or working on the my ordy videos (sorry) or playing with my towel or praying or casting magic or drinking glo or studying for my exams or watching doctor who or watching youtube or catching up on the news or checking the weather or answering questions on GameFAQS or whirlpool or reading on autechheads or working out why my fan is over there or cleaning my room or reading lockergnome.com or... okay you get the point... I don't want to blog nor am I going to today

No comments:

Post a Comment