Tuesday, May 3, 2011

What I wrote to a friend Re: You are a "Stupid Windows User"

The reason I use PC, Is because I want an OS that will run everything without the problems that Linux brings, but I don't want to spend and excessive amount on a computer that has little flexibility, Mac is progressing as an OS It is becoming more flexible and the amount of programs that you can run is increasing. And the day that the first MacOS gaming machine will be epic. I choose PC after assessing the other OSes based on the opinions of others and calling me a stupid Windows User is disrespectful and unkind. And I do not appreciate it, Your opinions are your own and I respect you enough not to call You an OS Whore. I like the simplicity that one OS brings, and for me that cant b a mac and I cant be bothered with a Linux Machine

1 comment:

  1. Couldn't agree more, Windows is so much better in terms of flexibility not just with software but the actual machine itself is just usually more suited for customisation to your needs when compared to Mac. Linux I've tried and hated I mean it's great that it's open source and everything but using Wine to open windows programs is too much bother. :)

    ReplyDelete